Blogs are wonderfully versatile tools for engaging your target audience, while also adding valuable seo keyword content to your site. They can be the tool that helps catapult your site to success or be very much like a katana in the hands of a toddler. An angry, sleepy toddler. Choose wisely, the person who helps you make that distinction between tool and weapon.
People always want to see examples of what we've done, in this regard:
Voip.com contracted us for about a year, to help them find a more accessible voice for their corporate blog. Everything written under the name t.willie is us:
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- April 2007
You can also find examples of what we've done for Shakadoo, by clicking here.
And of course, there's always our cruising blog, Landfall Voyages. Some of our most popular posts are:
- Wherin a Captain Tries to Strangle One of His Crew
- Return of Shark the Dog Hunter
- Duct Tape on the Rocks
- And There We Were, in a Mexican Emergency Room: Part 1
- Mexican Emergency Room Madness: aka Part 2
- So, Like, This One Time, I Died?
- Rebel Heart--A Reality Check